Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve celebrations are in store for later today - time to break out the party dress!  Hubby and I had plans to be in Boston for the festivities but due to the lousy weather we nixed it and will be going out to dinner with friends at a restaurant closer to home instead (restaurant review to follow!)

So we won't be at the official "First Night" celebrations in the city but I'm still ready to have fun with my outfit.  This year, I'm thanking one of my go-to places, Banana Republic for my dress.


The picture doesn't do it justice.  In person, the dress is covered in hundreds of rosy pink sequins which are rectangle shape rather than round.  Thankfully the dress is completely lined with soft fabric on the inside so there is no rubbing or irritation.  The cut of the dress - which I am always very picky about  - is also great and will flatter many body types.  I will be pairing this with a pair of black tights, grey booties, and a cropped pink cardigan to throw on if I get chilly in the restaurant.


Happy New Year Everyone!  Have fun and be safe tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment