Friday, July 6, 2012

My Uniform

In case you haven't noticed from my previous posts, I LOVE dresses.  So much, in fact, that I wear them nearly every day.  They are ALOT less constricting than pants and I believe they are much more flattering on my hourglass, curvy figure.  Of course, the type of dress I wear changes with the seasons.  In the winter, it's cozy sweater dresses made of wool.  In the summer, it's flowy sundresses in light, airy cotton and silk.  Recently, I've also become a HUGE fan of maxi dresses.  Their longer length keeps you covered (so you can go a few days longer without shaving your legs!) and you can find one for any occasion.  Making the rounds of clothing stores lately proves that summer 2012 is definitely the time to pick one up, too.  They seem to be available everywhere right now in bunches of fresh colors and styles.


I just picked this one up from Banana Republic.  Available here.



I love the orange and the v-neck neckline is flattering on everyone.  I'll be wearing it as is for a casual weekend outfit or potentially even to work paired with this sheet metallic sweater, also from BR, available here.


If you look closely, lots of people will revert to the article of clothing that looks best on them and buy and wear it over and over in every color and style they can find.  What is your uniform??

No comments:

Post a Comment