Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hopelessly Devoted To You

Crinkle Patent Ella Tote 

That's right, Tory Burch.  I'm talking about you!  Your products suit my personality perfectly and the pieces I have bought from your collections have completely transformed my wardrobe, in a good way!  It's why I have brought up your name so much in this blog, and keep coming back for more!

This bag (the Crinkle Patent Ella Tote) is my latest obsession.  I own her in the gorgeous deep blue color that now seems to be sold out, and will soon be purchasing her in "Shell" as well.  These totes are big enough to fit everything I need and are just the most perfect bags I have ever owned.  The Italian patent leather is gorgeous and substantial, so I know the bags won't be wearing out on me any time soon, and I literally get a compliment on my bag whenever I carry it.

My new weekend wardrobe lately has been a pair of leggings, oversized sweater, and this lovely creation.






No comments:

Post a Comment