Sunday, December 16, 2012

Another Wardrobe Dimension


If you're like me, you have a couple stores that are your "go-tos" for basics (button down shirts, the perfect-fitting LBD, jeans, etc) and other stores that you gravitate towards when you're looking for something special.  Something special that's just a little different from the norm to add color and dimension to your wardrobe.  For me, Kate Spade is one of those stores.  While I wouldn't call myself a frequent shopper, I do check out the website frequently to see if anything catches my eye (read: things I didn't know I needed until I saw them.....)

Here are a few of my favorite recent discoveries:


Pop Palette Bib Necklace - $89.00 - On sale!

This piece is probably my favorite out of the three.  The colors immediately caught my eye because they go along perfectl with the majority of my wardrobe palette.  This necklace is perfect to wear now with all my winter sweaters, and later with sundresses when the weather gets warm again.  The fact that it's on sale right now makes it even better!  





This particular dress may not float everyone's boat, but I'm loving the cinched waste and keyhole detail in the back.  Great to wear now under a black sweater / cardigan and some boots, or on it's own as pictured above with flats for an adorable transition into spring.



Who doesn't love a Kate Spade sweater dress?  The bow detail adds the Kate Spade twist to an otherwise simple grey creation, but what I'm loving most about this is the fit.  The banded waste and swingy skirt made it flirty and fun.  Completely work appropriate, I'm bound to get tons of use out of it with tights and booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment