Sunday, January 1, 2012

Currently Coveting - Tory Burch Abigail Blouse

I had been eyeing this blouse on the Tory Burch website but was undecided whether it was too frumpy looking.



I also wasn't quite sure how to wear it.  I didn't like the fitted look as pictured on the website.  Then all of a sudden two things happened that won me over and made my decision for me.  First, Tory Burch tweeted a pic of celeb Abby Cornish wearing the sweater which provided some inspiration.


Since Tory Burch products often run big, I knew I could easily wear this sweater more loosely as pictured here with baggier pants and some Uggs or even a longer sweatshirt skirt and some boots for weekends.


Then, like magic, the price of the sweater went down from $350.00 to a sale price of $131.50 (Tory must have known I was on the fence!) which was much easier to swallow.  The sweater is 100% cashmere with silk paneling in the front which to me made it well worth a little extra money.  I'll be stalking the UPS man until this thing arrives and will be sure to get lots of use of it.

1 comment:

  1. rayban サングラスは夏の友であると言われたこともあります。晴れる日に、みんな日差しのことを目障りに思うでしょう。レイバンaviatorというカテゴリのサングラスはよく売れているそうです。そして、レイバン RB3025はとても人気があるというのです。

    ReplyDelete