Monday, January 2, 2012

Fashion for Furry Friends =)

As promised, this post is all about my French Bull Dog, Isabel, "Izzy."  We got her at the beginning of September and she is the love of my life (besides my husband, of course!)  




Since her fur is very short, she gets cold very easily when out in the elements.  This is fine with me because it means she gets a little wardrobe full of sweaters of her own =).  Don't get me wrong, I am not one who would go spend hundreds of dollars on a doggy wardrobe for her, but with my little girl in mind, I'm brought back to one of my favorite designers...


One reason I really like Tory Burch is that she is constantly asking her customers their opinions on styles, accessories, etc, her brand should be carrying...and then actually LISTENS to them!  Proof?  In one of her latest surveys, her customers expressed an overwhelming interest in some accessories for their pets.  Soon afterwards, an adorable line of pet products appeared on her website:




At $95.00 a piece, these items are just a little too steep for me to splurge on but I'm stalking the website hoping they'll go on sale soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment