Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Currently Coveting: Tory Burch Resort Collection

Tory Burch has some pretty amazing pieces in her Spring / Resort 2012 collection.  Full of vibrant prints and color, these pieces make me want to drop everything and go on vacation.  The best part about the collection, though, is that you don't HAVE to go on vacation to wear them.  Many items are just versitile enough to make them work for the office once the weather gets warm again.

This colorful confection is next on my list.  I am loving the floral print and it's a cinch to dress up with wedges and a cardigan for work or down with flip flops.

NICOLA DRESS















For elegant style poolside, I am also in love with Tory's collection of caftans.  Obviously these aren't going to make the cut for work, but they work as a beach cover up or as an adorable outfit when paired with leggings, shorts, or even a short skirt.
                                                                                                             

And finally...

Every once in a while, there comes a piece that is so special, you can justify putting down some extra cash just to get your hands on it.  Usually I stalk the Tory Burch website and wait until her new arrivals are marked down before I buy anything.  I run the risk of something I like being sold out before it goes on sale, but I take my chances.

This beauty was different.  I saw it, it was love at first sight, I grabbed it immediately.  Soft 100% silk in constrasting eye-catching hues of red and blue topped off with a timeless chain link design.  It's a beautiful, modern twist in a flattering cut, too!  Work appropriate and also very easy to throw in a suitcase.  I'll be chomping at the bits over the next few months for my first chance to wear it!

DARYA DRESS | BLUE FRAN D/FRAN C | 619


2 comments:

  1. I am completely in love with the first and last dress! Swoon. I think I may add some Tory to my spring wish list! Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love Tory so much! Some of her pieces are a little too "hippi flower-child" for me (you'll see what I mean when you look at her site) but mixed in she's got some awesome stuff! Definitely a higher price point than the BR/J-Crew type stores but the quality is amazing and everything I have bought has exceeded my expectations in person.

      Delete